Old Fashion Candy Corn Fudge is decadent and rich making it the perfect treat to bring to your kids' Halloween parties at school or have at your house during trick or treating!
2 cups mini marshmallow
1 1/2 cup white sugar
1/4 teaspoon sea salt
2/3 cup (one 5 oz. can) Nestle Carnation Evaporated Milk
2 tablespoons unsalted butter
1 1/2 cups regular candy corn, chopped
3/4 cup salted nuts
1 1/2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
1 teaspoons vanilla extract
White icing garnish
- Line an 8-inch baking dish with foil and lightly spray the foil with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large pot, mix the marshmallows sugar, condensed milk and butter.
- Bring mixture to a boil over medium-high heat and stir constantly until the mixture reaches 235 degrees F on a thermometer.
- Remove from the heat.
- Vigorously stir in the marshmallows, vanilla, nuts and chocolate chips.
- Mix until the chocolate has melted and add candy corn.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared baking dish and chill for at least 2 hours, or until the mixture has set.
- Cut the fudge into squares and enjoy!
- Drizzle with icing if you want.